Thursday

i love kids...

i love it when little kids charge down the alley in a supermarket with the trolley...
i love it when infants in the neighbouring bay in a train start bawling away to glory in the middle of the night...
i love it when the neighbours kid decides to play tag with my doorbell...
i love it when the kid at the neighbouring table in a restaurant gapes at me when i am wolfing down dessert...
i love it when the kid upstairs decides to check whether the floor is bouncy or not... especially when i am sleeping...
i love it when i have to share my fries with the neighbours kid...
i really love it when kids aim the ball at sensitive parts of my body when i am walking by...
i also love it when they ask me to throw it back afterwards...
i love it when kids press all the buttons on the elevator just for fun... especially since my house is on the top floor...
i really love it when they ask me if i am this chap's daddy...
...makes me want to bslap them mfsobs silly.

No comments:

Post a Comment