Sunday

best of...

... whenever i get gloomy with the state of the world, i think about the arrivals gate in Heathrow airport...

i feel it in my fingers, i feel it in my toes,
love is all around me...
ohfuckwankbuggershittingassheadinthehole...

the lobster! in the nativity play?
yeah... first lobster!
there was more than one lobster present at the birth of Jesus?
... duh!!!! ...

hello Natalie!
hello David... I mean sir!
shit!!! I can't believe I said that!!!
...oh piss it!


Colin! you're a lonely, ugly, arsehole! you must accept it...
Never! I'm Colin, god of sex! I'm just on the wrong continent...

who do you have to screw around here to get a cup of tea and a chocolate biscuit?
...right!!!

aren't you a bit young to be in love?
... No...

oh god...
(To the portrait...)
you had this kind of problem?
...yeah.. 'course you did, you saucy minx!!!

... don't buy drugs...
... become a pop star and they give you them for free!!!
(frickin' awesome expression on his face!)

it's my favourite time of day, driving you...
it's the saddest part of my day, leaving you...


"Oh I am what I am,
I do what I want, But I can't hide

And I won't go, I won't sleep
I can't breathe, Until you're resting here with me

And I won't leave, I can't hide
I cannot be, Until you're resting here with me "


i don't want something i need...
i want something i want...

prontissimo!!!

and the best of all...

boa noite Aurelia...
boa noite Jamie...

bonita Aurelia, eu vim aqui para te pedir, para casar comigo...
mas é natal ...so... querie... saber


lord! you weigh a ton!
oh! shut your face!

god only knows what I'd be without you...

No comments:

Post a Comment